An account statement is a periodic summary of all transactions with a customer that occurred over a period of time. Account statements show the net remaining balance at the end of the given time period. In DecoNetwork, account statements are generated at the end of the month for any customer that is marked as an account holder and has an outstanding account balance.
A customer can have an account balance if you have marked the customer as an account holder (meaning they can purchase goods on deferred payment terms), and they have purchased goods from you “on account”. Click here for instructions on how to mark a customer as an account holder.
You can manually generate account statements at any time. Instructions are given below.
- You must have Administrator and/or Sales Manager permission to use this feature
To generate account statements:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Account Statements.
- Click on the Generate Statements action.
The Generate Statements popup is displayed.
- Choose your options for generating the statements.
- Monthly: generates statements ending at the last day of the previous month.
- On Demand (specify period): allows you to select the start and end dates for the statement periods.
- Email statements to customers: will automatically email the account statements to account holder customers with an outstanding balance.
- Click okay.