An account statement is a periodic summary of all transactions with a customer that occurred over a period of time. Account statements show the net remaining balance at the end of the given time period. In DecoNetwork, you can generate account statements for a specific time period or for all invoices created since the last statement date.
A customer is eligible for account statements when marked as an account holder (meaning they can purchase goods on deferred payment terms). Statements will be created for account holders with payment activity during the specified time period.
Click here for instructions on how to mark a customer as an account holder.
- You must have Administrator and/or Sales Manager permission to use this feature
- Account statements must be enabled under Admin > Settings > Customer Settings > Account Statements
To generate account statements:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Account Statements.
- Click on the Generate Statements action.
The Generate Statements popup is displayed.
- Choose your options for generating the statements.
- Monthly: generates statements ending on the last day of the previous month.
- On Demand (specify period): allows you to select the start and end dates for the statement periods.
- Email statements to customers: will automatically email the account statements to account holder customers with an outstanding balance.
- Click okay.