A coupon code is a code that represents a discount. DecoNetwork lets you create single or multi-use coupon codes that your customers can enter at the checkout to redeem discounts. The discount may be configured to apply to pre-decorated products, non-decorable products, blank products, and shipping. The application of a coupon code does not affect the affiliates' sales commission; the cost of the code is taken out of what the Fulfillment Center receives. Use coupon codes to increase sales by attracting new customers with signup discounts, or encouraging repeat business by offering exclusive discounts.
Watch the following video for instructions on how to set up a coupon code.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To set up a coupon code:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Marketing.
- Select Coupon Codes.
The main work area displays a list of already configured coupon codes.
- Click on the New Coupon button in the top bar is the option to create a new coupon.
- Configure the new coupon settings:
- Enabled toggles the code on and off.
- Coupon code is the alphanumeric code a customer must enter during checkout to use the code.
- Coupon name is the name of the code as shown in the main work area.
- Discount amount is the size of the discount, which may be expressed as a percentage or a fixed amount.
- Expiry date sets when the coupon code will no longer be valid.
- Minimum order value sets a minimum order value required for the use of the coupon code.
- Number of uses sets how many times the coupon code can be redeemed before becoming unavailable.
- Limit per User lets you set a limit on how many times a single customer can use the coupon. If the checkbox is unticked, the coupon will allow unlimited use. If the checkbox is ticked, a field will be available for you to enter a limit.
If the customer is logged in when the coupon is entered, they will be informed on the Cart verify page if they cannot use it due to the limit being reached.
If the customer is not logged in when the coupon is entered, they will be informed if the limit has been reached on the Address page of the checkout after they sign in. If this happens then they will be redirected back to the Cart verify page and the coupon will be removed.
- This coupon applies to sets which parts of a purchase have a coupon discount applied to them. The options are:
- Pre-decorated products
- Non-decorable products
- Blank products
One of the first three options must be enabled before a shipping discount is allowed - you can not offer a shipping discount via coupon code by itself. (Shipping discount level may be independently set via Admin > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Methods.)
- Product Group Availability lets you choose the product groups that you want the coupon to apply to.
- This coupon is available for all product groups makes the coupon available to all product groups when ticked. When unchecked, the product groups will be listed so that you can choose what product groups the coupon will be available for.
The Store Availability settings let you set which stores may use the coupon code.
- Global allows you to set the coupon code as available in all stores by default, or not in any store by default.
- Store Group allows you to set a group of stores as having access or being denied access to the code, in accordance with the store group each store belongs to. Click Add Rule to choose a group.
- Store will explicitly set access on a store-by-store basis. Click Add Rule to choose a store.
(D) seen after the store name indicates that the store has been deleted.
- When you are done, click Save.