Products often come in different size and color variations. You can choose to make all color and size combinations that a product comes in available to your customers or you may want to limit the color/size availability of the product. The product Sizing screen lets you modify the size/color availability of a product.
Watch the following video to see how to modify product size/color combinations availability in DecoNetwork. Read below for written instructions.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To modify product size/color availability:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Products.
- Select a product to configure by either:
- Clicking on the product code.
- Clicking on the product name.
- Clicking on the Manage button beside the product you want to configure, then selecting Edit Product.
The product properties will be shown in the main work area, with a menu at the left to select property categories. General will be selected by default.
- Select Sizing from the product properties menu.
The product sizing screen is displayed in the main work area.
- Click on the Manage size/color combinations link.
The Manage size/color combinations will be displayed
Select Limit color/sizes in the drop-down box to unlock the color size chart.
By default, all product color size combinations that the product comes in will be available.
Un-tick the checkbox of the unneeded color/size combination to remove their availability.
- Click Save when done.