The Decorated Products tab in a blank product's configuration page gives you details of the decorated products that have been created using the blank product. When you click on the tab, you will see a list of all the stores that have decorated products based on the blank product.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To view the decorated products based on a blank product:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Products.
- Select a product to configure by either:
- Clicking on the product code.
- Clicking on the product name.
- Clicking on the Manage button beside the product you want to configure, then selecting Edit Product.
The product properties will be shown in the main work area, with a menu at the left to select property categories. General will be selected by default.
- Select Decorated Products from the product properties menu.
The list of stores which have decorated products based on the blank product is displayed.
The Decorated Products column shows the number of decorated products that have been created using this blank product in each store.
- Click on the number link for a particular store.
A popup showing the list of decorated products for that store is displayed.
Clicking on the Edit link beside a decorated product will bring up the configuration page for the decorated product, allowing you to edit it.
If the blank product is inactive, a notice is displayed at the top of the Decorated Products popup informing that the decorated products are discontinued.
The Edit link will not be available if the blank product is inactive.
You can view a large preview of the decorated product by hovering the mouse pointer over the decorated product thumbnail.