The Supplier Account Details screen allows you to create and manage a list of suppliers that you purchase products from. When you add catalog products to your DecoNetwork Fulfillment Center, the supplier details will automatically be added to the list. You can update the details of the existing suppliers and also define your own custom suppliers.
Supplier information configured here is used to automatically populate details required for purchase orders that you can create in Business Hub. (See the help articles, Create automatically consolidated purchase order by supplier and Manually create purchase order for instructions on how to create purchase orders).
You can also configure live ordering settings if the supplier supports it. With live ordering set up, purchase orders will automatically be emailed directly to suppliers after they have been generated in Business Hub.
To Configure Supplier Account Details:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Products > Supplier Account Details.
The list of available suppliers is displayed.
In the “Live Ordering” column, “Not Setup” indicates that the supplier supports live purchase ordering.
- Click Edit next to the supplier you want to configure.
- Configure the details for the supplier.
- Supplier Name: Enter the name of the supplier you have an account with.
- Description: Enter a description for the supplier.
- Address: Enter the supplier's address.
- Price to use: Select the pricing system that the supplier uses:
- Piece: a fixed rate charged for each product unit.
- Case: a rate charged for a set number of items packaged together.
- Dozen: a rate charged for a set of 12 units.
- Update Conversion Rate: If the supplier uses a different currency to the currency you use on your website, prices will be converted using a conversion rate set by the supplier. Tick the checkbox if you want prices to be converted using the latest currency conversion rates.
- Tax Name: Enter a name for the tax that will be incurred when ordering from your supplier.
- Tax Rate: Enter the tax rate.
- Default Shipping Amount: Enter the standard amount that your supplier charges for shipping.
- Apply Tax to Shipping: Tick this checkbox if you are charged tax on shipping by your supplier.
- Display Address on Purchase Order PDF: Tick this checkbox if you want the address specified in your DecoNetwork account settings to be displayed in the Purchase Order PDF.
- Use Account Details as Bill to Address on Purchase Order PDF: Tick this checkbox if you want your the address specified in your DecoNetwork account settings to be used as the billing address on the Purchase Order PDF.
- If you want to set up live ordering (if available), scroll to the bottom of the page and tick the Use Live Ordering checkbox.
The fields for setting up live ordering will appear.
- Configure the live ordering settings.
- Customer Number: Enter the identifying number of your customer account held with the supplier.
- User Name: Enter the username assigned to your account.
- Password: Enter the password specified for your account.
- Mode: Set whether live ordering is live or in testing mode:
- Testing: Purchase orders will not be automatically emailed to your supplier.
- Live: Purchase orders will be automatically emailed to your supplier.
- Office Code: Enter the code of your office to which you want products to be shipped.
- Default Warehouse: Select the warehouse where you want products to be shipped from.
Choose the warehouse nearest to your business to ensure the lowest shipping costs.
- Default Shipping Method: Select the shipping method you want to be used to ship products that you order.
- When you are done, click Save.