You can copy existing orders in Business Hub. This feature allows you to quickly create orders for products previously ordered by the customer.
- You must have Administrator, Sales Manager or Sales Team permission to use this feature.
To copy an order:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Orders.
- Click View to load the order you want to copy.
You can also click anywhere within a row to load the order, except on the customer name. Clicking on the customer name loads the customer record.
- Click on Copy Order.
A Copy Order popup will be displayed allowing you to choose an option.
- Copy as Quote: will make a copy of the order and at the same time convert it back to a quote.
- Copy as Order: will make a copy of the order.
- Select an option.
- Click Okay.
A Copying Order progress popup will be displayed.
When copying is complete, a message will be displayed informing of the number of products reordered. If products have become unavailable since the original order was created, a warning message will be displayed informing of this and indicating the number of products that cannot be reordered.
- Click OK.
When copying a order, any price overrides that were applied to line items in the original order will be maintained in the new order.