The Production tab of the product configuration screen lets you configure the production time and production statuses that can be used to manage the production of the product
Watch the following video for instructions on how to configure production time and statuses for a particular product. (Read further for written instructions).
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To configure Production settings:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Products.
- Select a product to configure by either:
- Clicking on the product code.
- Clicking on the product name.
- Clicking on the Manage button beside the product you want to configure, then selecting Edit Product.
The product properties will be shown in the main work area, with a menu at the left to select property categories. General will be selected by default.
- Select Production from the product properties menu.
The main work area contains the production settings for the product.
- Configure the settings as required.
The product time setting lets you set the time taken to ship the product from receipt of payment. This figure is used to estimate a delivery date. You can choose to use the default number of days (15) or specify a custom value.
- Use System Production Statuses makes all system production statuses are available for use by this product.
- Specify Custom Production Statuses lets you toggle each system production status on or off for this product. The checkboxes will become enabled when the Specify Custom Production Statuses option is selected.
Un-tick the checkbox to make a status unavailable for the product. Tick the checkbox to make the status available.
- Click Save or Save and Continue when done.