The Production Statuses tab of the product configuration screen lets you configure production statuses that can be used to manage the production of the product
Watch the following video for instructions on to configure production statuses for a particular product. (Read further for written instructions).
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To configure Production Statuses settings:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Products.
- Select a product to configure by either:
- Clicking on the product code.
- Clicking on the product name.
- Clicking on the Manage button beside the product you want to configure, then selecting Edit Product.
The product properties will be shown in the main work area, with a menu at the left to select property categories. General will be selected by default.
- Select Production Statuses from the product properties menu.
The main work area contains the product statuses for the product.
- Configure the settings as required.
- Use System Production Statuses makes all system production statuses are available for use by this product.
- Specify Custom Production Statuses lets you toggle each system production status on or off for this product. The checkboxes will become enabled when the Specify Custom Production Statuses option is selected.
Un-tick the checkbox to make a status unavailable for the product. Tick the checkbox to make the status available.
- Click Save or Save and Continue when done.