It is good practice to always include a packing slip with a shipped package to inform the customer of the items and quantity included in a shipment. Business Hub automatically generates packing slips that you can print directly in Business Hub.
- You must have Administrator, Production Manager or Shipping permission to use this feature.
To print packing slips:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Shipping.
- Click view to load the order you want to download a packing slip for.
- Click on the Record Shipment button.
- Specify the shipment quantities, date, carrier, dimensions, weight and shipping method in the Record Shipment popup.
- Click okay in the Record Shipment popup.
- Click okay in the Email Shipment to Customer popup.
- Tick checkbox of the shipment you have created.
- Click on the Print Packing Slip button.
The system Print dialog will be displayed.
Configure the print settings if required.
- Click OK.
Please sign in to leave a comment.