Yet another way DecoNetwork saves you time is with shipping label automation. Avoid mistakes with the manual process of writing customer shipping details by hand. Business Hub saves you time by automatically generating shipping labels that you can print directly in Business Hub.
- You must have Administrator, Production Manager, or Shipping permission to use this feature.
To print shipping labels:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Shipping.
- Click view to load the order you want to download a packing slip for.
- Click on the Record Shipment button.
- Specify the shipment quantities, date, carrier, dimensions, weight, and shipping method in the Record Shipment popup.
- Click okay in the Record Shipment popup.
- Click okay in the Email Shipment to Customer popup.
- Tick the checkbox of the shipment you have created.
- Click on the Print Shipping Label button.
The system Print dialog will be displayed.
Configure the print settings if required.
- Click OK.