This article applies specifically to the Essentials plan. Users on higher plans should visit the Decoration Processes section for the relevant help articles.
In the Essentials plan, you can choose what decoration processes you want to support on your web store. DecoNetwork uses built-in rules to support each of the decoration processes you enable, such as:
- What file formats can be uploaded for each decoration type
- Automatic color reduction for screen print designs
- What file format production files will be output as
Consider moving to a higher plan if you want to have the ability to customize the rules to suit your needs.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To enable a decoration process:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Decoration Processes.
The Select Decoration Processes screen will be displayed.
- Tick the checkboxes for the decoration processes you want to support in your store. Un-tick the checkboxes for the decoration processes you do not want to support.
If you tick Screen Printing, options will be available for you to limit the number of colors you want to support and the minimum printing quantity you want to support.
Select the maximum colors you want to allow for screen printing for the drop-down box.
Specify the minimum quantity you want to allow for screen printing.
- When you are done, click Save.