Your DecoNetwork websites come complete with terms and conditions that establish the legal relationship between your business and the customer. The terms and conditions include disclaimers and notices that inform your customers of the limitations of the website. They act as contracts that protect your business and limit liability for your company. The Commercial Terms page lets you modify the content of various terms and conditions and other snippets of commercial information that appear throughout your website(s). This article shows you how to edit your commercial terms and conditions.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To modify Commercial Terms:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
- Click on Commercial Terms.
The list of Commercial Terms is displayed in the Work Area.
Color labels are used to indicate important conditions of the commercial terms:
- Gray labels indicate that the commercial terms are inactive.
- Green labels indicate that the commercial terms are only available in Business Hub.
If a commercial term is both inactive and only available in Business Hub, it will be highlighted with the inactive color.
- Click Edit beside the Commercial Terms that you want to modify.
The Edit page for the Commercial Terms is displayed in the Work Area.
- Modify the Commercial Terms as required.
- Title: lets you change the title of the Commercial Terms.
- Override default content: Tick this checkbox to enable the commercial terms to be edited.
- Make page visible: Tick this checkbox to make these commercial terms available on your website.
- Content Editor: lets you edit the content of the Commercial Terms.
- Click Save when done.