Facebook Pixel is an analytics tool that allows you to measure how visitors interact with your website. You can add Facebook Pixel to your website to track page views and purchases. Learn more about Facebook Pixel at the Facebook Help Center.
- You must have administrator or web developer access to use this feature
- You must have a Facebook Ads account and you must set up the pixel in the Facebook Ads Manager. Instructions for creating a Facebook Pixel can be found here in the Facebook Help Center.
To add Facebook Pixel to your website :
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- If you are the Fulfillment Center, browse to Admin > Websites.
Select Manage for the website you want to configure.
- Click SEO Tools, then click Facebook Pixel.
- Enter/paste your Facebook Pixel ID number in the Facebook Pixel ID field.
- When done, click Save.