Facebook pixel is an analytics tool that allows you to measure how visitors interact with your website. You can add a Facebook pixel to your website to track particular actions that happen on your website. Learn more about Facebook Pixel at the Facebook Help Center.
- You must have administrator or web developer access to use this feature
- You must have a Facebook Ads account and you must set up the pixel in the Facebook Ads Manager. Instructions for creating a Facebook Pixel can be found here in the Facebook Help Center.
To add a Facebook pixel to your website :
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- If you are the Fulfillment Center, browse to Admin > Websites.
Select Manage for the website you want to configure.
- Click SEO Tools, then click Facebook Pixel.
- Enter/paste your Facebook Pixel ID number in the Facebook Pixel ID field.
- When done, click Save.
Once you have added Facebook pixel to your DecoNetwork website, you can use the pixel to track certain events on your website. The following standard events are automatically tracked:
Event Name Description ViewContent Tracks when a visitor lands on the View Blank Product page and View Decorated Product page. AddToCart Tracks when a visitor lands on the shop/verify page. InitiateCheckout Tracks when a visitor lands on the shop/address page. AddPaymentInfo Tracks when a visitor lands on the shop/confirm page. Purchase Tracks when a visitor lands on the shop/order_complete page. Registration Tracks when a visitor lands back at the home page after registration.