Meta Pixel is an analytics tool that allows you to measure how visitors interact with your website. It is a piece of code that you put on your website that helps identify users and tracks how they interacted with the content on your website (page views, product views, adding to cart, starting checkout, purchases, etc). You can add a Meta Pixel to your website to track particular actions that happen on your website. Learn more about Meta Pixel at the Meta Business Help Center.
- You must have administrator or web developer access to use this feature
- You must have a Meta Business Manager account and you must set up the pixel in the Business Manager. Check the Meta Business Help Center for instructions for creating a Meta Pixel.
To add a Meta Pixel to your website :
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- If you are the Fulfillment Center, browse to Admin > Websites.
Select for the website you want to configure.
- Click SEO Tools, then click Meta Pixel.
- Enter/paste your Meta Pixel ID number in the Meta Pixel ID field.
To locate your Meta Pixel ID:
- Open Business Settings in your Business Manager account.
- Choose the business you want the ID for.
- Click on Data Sources.
- Copy your Pixel ID from underneath your site name.
- When done, click Save.
Once you have added Meta Pixel to your DecoNetwork website, you can use the pixel to track certain events on your website. The following standard events are automatically tracked:
Event Name Description ViewContent Tracks when a visitor lands on the View Blank Product page and View Decorated Product page. AddToCart Tracks when a visitor lands on the shop/verify page. InitiateCheckout Tracks when a visitor lands on the shop/address page. AddPaymentInfo Tracks when a visitor lands on the shop/confirm page. Purchase Tracks when a visitor lands on the shop/order_complete page. Registration Tracks when a visitor lands back at the home page after registration.