Customers can change their login credentials, including username and password, in the management section of their customer accounts.
How a customer can change their login credentials:
- Sign in to the customer account from the store Login page.
- Click on the My Account link in the navigation menu.
- Click on Edit next to Account Details in the right menu.
The Account Details popup will be displayed showing.
- Enter a new Username to change the username.
- Enter a new password in the Password field if a password reset is required.
- Re-enter the password in the Confirm password field to reset the password.
- Tick/Untick the Receive Marketing Messages checkbox to opt in/out of marketing communications sent from the Fulfillment Center.
- Click OK.