You can mark one or more items within an order as produced to indicate that production has been completed for those items. This is done in the Production tab when viewing an order.
To mark items in an order as produced:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Orders.
- Click View to load the order in which you want to mark items as produced. (Order must be in Awaiting Processing state).
You can also click anywhere within a row to load the order, except on the customer name. Clicking on the customer name loads the customer record.
- Click on the Production tab.
A table of items to be produced will be displayed indicating the items' status for each step in the production process.
Only items for which stock has been received can be marked as produced.
- Tick the checkbox in the left-most column for each item you want to mark as produced.
You can tick the checkbox at the top of the column to select all items.
- Click on the Mark as Produced button.