You can mark items within an order as shipped to indicate that the order is in the process of being delivered to the customer. Once marked as shipped, an email with shipping and tracking details will be sent to the customer.
To mark items in an order as shipped:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Orders.
- Click View to load the order in which you want to mark items as shipped. (Order must be in Awaiting Shipping state).
You can also click anywhere within a row to load the order, except on the customer name. Clicking on the customer name loads the customer record.
- Click on the Production tab.
A table of items will be displayed with an indication of each item's status for each step in the production process.
Only items that have been produced can be marked as shipped.
- Tick the checkbox in the left-most column for each item you want to mark as shipped.
You can tick the checkbox at the top of the column to select all items.
- Click on the Mark as Shipped button.