Use internal notes to relay important information about an artwork approval to other production staff members. You can add an internal note during the creation of an artwork approval or at any time after it has been created. You can also attach files with the note. Internal notes are recorded with the user name and timestamp and displayed at the right of the artwork approval job page.
- You must have Administrator, Production Manager or Production Team permission to use this feature.
To add an internal note to an artwork approval:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Artwork Approvals.
- Click view to load the artwork approval you want to add an internal note to.
- Click on the Create button beside the Internal Notes heading following the Actions section at the right of the page.
- Enter a note in the Note textbox.
You can attach a file to accompany the note by clicking on the Attach New File button.
- Click okay.
The note will be displayed at the right of the page, under the Internal Notes heading. The creator of the note and the date and time of creation is displayed with each note. If a file was attached with the note, it will appear under the note as a thumbnail if it is a graphics file or a link if it is another file type. Clicking on the thumbnail/link will allow you to download the file.
The note is also sent via email to team members with the Admin role if notifications are turned on. Any attachments will be included in the email notification.
Keep in mind, when attaching files, that some email service providers have a limit on file size for attachments.
A note icon is displayed beside the order number on the Production page to indicate that there are notes relating to the artwork approval.