It is common for customers to want to reuse the same design to decorate multiple products. This is possible using the Online Designer.
Watch the following video for instructions on how to apply the same design across multiple products in the Online Designer.
The following tutorial outlines the steps for reusing the same design on multiple products in the Online Designer.
In order for this to work well, your products should be consistently set up with views sorted in the same order (e.g. 1. Front view, 2. Back view) and decorations areas sorted in the same order (e.g. 1. Body, 2. Left Chest, 3. Right Chest).
- Go to your storefront and load the Designer.
- Click on the Add Design button in the Designer Toolbar.
- Select the type of process to be used for the design in the Select Type of Design popup. Only options that are supported by the product being decorated will be enabled.
- Browse and click on the design you want to add in the Select a design popup.
- Click SELECT DESIGN.
The design will appear inside the decoration area in its bounding box with editable size dimensions, resize and rotate handles and delete control available.
- Adjust the design as required.
- Select a size from the Size drop-down list in the Product panel and specify the quantity required in the input box for that size.
- Click on the Buy button.
The "Your Cart" popup will be displayed.
- Click on the Duplicate command.
This will create another item in the cart using the exact same design.
- Click on the Edit command for the duplicate item.
This duplicate item will be loaded in the Designer. You can then change the product for item.
- Click on the Product button in the Designer Toolbar.
- Click on the Change Product button in the Product panel.
The Select Product popup will be displayed.
- Click on a product to select it.
- Click on the Update button in the Designer Toolbar.