You can upload designs onto your DecoNetwork system that your customers can use to decorate products for sale on your website. DecoNetwork supports a large number of design formats, including CorelDRAW vector files.
Please note that you will get the best results by using the DecoNetwork Template Builder to create a vector format design rather than uploading a CorelDRAW design. See the Template Builder help article for information on how to create a template using the Template Builder.
Watch the following video to see how to upload CorelDRAW designs. Read below for written instructions.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- The CorelDraw app must be enabled
To upload individual designs
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Apps Store.
- Scroll down to the General Add Ons section.
- Click on the Add Now button next to the CorelDRAW app.
- Browse to Stock Designs.
- Select Stock Designs List.
- Click the Add Design button in the Breadcrumb & Action bar and click Upload design from the drop-down menu.
The New Stock Design screen is displayed with a number of tabs: General, Processes, and Meta information.
While the Processes and Meta Information tabs are accessible, you cannot configure these settings until after the design has been uploaded.
- Click on the Browse... button.
- In the File Upload dialog, select and open the design file you want to upload.
- Configure the details of the design.
- Name: Enter a name for the design.
- Category: Select a category for the design from the dropdown list. If the category you want does not exist, you can add it by typing the category name in the text box
- Allow customer to change color of image: Tick this checkbox to allow customers to change the image colors. This will reduce the number of colors in the image to a maximum of 8 to avoid cases where the number of colors is too many to manage.
- Allow customer to resize image: Tick this checkbox to allow customers to adjust the size of the image.
- Price Specify the price that customers will be charged for using the design. You can leave this field blank if you want the design to be free of charge.
- Click Save.