The Production Statuses screen lets you create custom production statuses, enabling you to manage your production process with ease. You can define which printing processes apply to each status you create. You can also color-code your statuses so that you can visualize your jobs and easily prioritize them.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
Watch the following video to see how to configure production statuses and read below for instructions.
To create a new production status:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings > Production & Order Settings.
Select Production Statuses.
The Production Statuses screen will be displayed.
- Click Add Production Status.
The Add Production Status screen will be displayed.
- Configure the production status.
- Active: toggles availability of the production status for use in production management.
- Name: allows you to specify a name for your production process.
- All Processes: lets you choose which process the decoration process will apply to. When the checkbox is ticked, the status will apply to all processes. When the checkbox is unticked the decoration process options will be displayed for you to choose from.
- Text Color: lets you choose the color that will be used to display the name of the production status.
- Background Color: lets you choose the color of the background of job items that have this production status.
- Click Save when you are done.