If there is a feature that is missing from DecoNetwork that you need in order to make the application suit your business practices or if you want DecoNetwork to work in a certain way which is not currently possible, we have an ideas section where you can submit feature requests.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
The following guide details the procedure for submitting a feature request.
- Log in to your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin.
- Click on the 'help' icon located in the blue bar at the top of the page.
The Help menu dropdown is displayed.
- Click on the Feature Requests link under Support Resources.
The Feature Requests page in the Help Center is displayed.
- Check the existing requests to see if the feature you are after has already been requested.
If the feature has already been requested, you can vote on the feature by clicking on the feature title, then clicking on the Follow button to vote for the feature.
- To create a new request, click on the New Post button.
The New Post page will be displayed.
- Enter a title for your feature request into the Title field.
- Enter the details of your feature request into the Details text box.
- Click Submit.