You can add new company records from the Companies page in Business Hub. A company is a business that you deal with that can have multiple individual contacts (known as customers in Business Hub).
When a customer belonging to a company places an order, any bills, account statements, and other correspondences are sent to the contact with the appropriate roles. Click here for instructions on how to specify roles for company contacts.
- You must have Administrator and/or Sales Manager permission to use this feature.
To add a new company:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Companies.
- Click on Add New Company.
- Enter the company's details in the New Company form.
- Click the okay button to save the company record.
Please sign in to leave a comment.