When a customer belonging to a company places an order, any bills, account statements, and other correspondences are sent to the contact with the particular roles that are specified by you. This article provides instructions on how to specify roles for company contacts.
To specify roles for a company contact:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Companies.
- Click View to open a company account you want to add contacts to.
You can also click anywhere within a company's row to load it.
- Click on Roles/Emails beside the customer you want to configure roles for.
The Company Contact Roles popup will be displayed.
- Tick the roles you want the contact to have. A default set of rules determines the correspondence emails that will be sent to each role. Untick the Use Default Email Settings checkbox if you want to specify your own email correspondence rules.
- Click okay.
Please sign in to leave a comment.