The Delete Company feature allows you to delete company accounts in Business Hub. Fulfillment Center owners will be able to do a soft delete of company accounts. This means that the company record will be deleted from the Company List, but the company's details will still remain in existing quotes/orders placed by the company and the company account can be reactivated.
Please Note: You will not be able to delete a company account if there are customers listed as contacts under the account.
The company manager will be able to delete their account from their account Profile page.
- You must have Administrator and/or Sales Manager permission to use this feature.
To delete a company account:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Companies.
- Click View to open a company account you want to delete.
You can also click anywhere within a company's row to load it.
- Click on delete company under the Company options.
A confirmation popup will be displayed.
- Click OK.
The company account will be moved from the Active Company List to the Deleted Company List. The company's account information will still be available in any quotes and orders previously placed by the company.
Please sign in to leave a comment.