DecoNetwork lets you export your customer data as a CSV file at any point in time. The customer CSV file is useful for a number of purposes. You may wish to import the data into a complementary system (e.g. email marketing or accounting applications). You can use the CSV file to analyze data about your customers. You can use it to quickly edit your existing customers and import the data back into DecoNetwork.
You can export customer data from the Customers page in Business Hub.
- You must have Administrator and/or Sales Manager permission to use this feature.
To export customers:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Customers.
- Click on Export Customer CSV.
The Exporting Customers progress popup is displayed while the file is being generated.
When the file is ready, the Download Customers is displayed.
- Click on the Click here to download customers link.
Your browser's download options popup will be displayed.
- Save the file to your computer.
The following information is included in the customer export:
- Account ID
- First name
- Last name
- Date the customer was added
- Phone number
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Company name
- Credit allowance
- ID of the store the customer is registered under
- Newsletter opt-in
- Order count
- Total order value
- Outstanding balance
- Custom fields