DecoNetwork lets you export your customer data as a CSV file at any point in time. The customer CSV file is useful for a number of purposes. You may wish to import the data into a complementary system (e.g. email marketing or accounting applications). You can use the CSV file to analyze data about your customers. You can use it to quickly edit your existing customers and import the data back into DecoNetwork.
You can export customer data from the Customers page in Business Hub.
- You must have Administrator and/or Sales Manager permission to use this feature.
To export customers:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Customers.
- Click on Export Customer CSV.
The Exporting Customers progress popup is displayed while the file is being generated.
When the file is ready, the Download Customers popup is displayed.
- Click on the "Click here to download customers" link.
Your browser's download options popup will be displayed.
- Save the file to your computer.
The following information is included in the customer export:
- Account ID: the identification number of the customer account.
- Login: the username for the customer account.
- Email: the email address of the customer.
- Salutation: the customer's title.
- First name: the customer's first name.
- Last name: the customer's last name.
- Date the customer was added: the date on which the customer account was created.
- Phone number: the customer's phone number.
- Billing address: the billing address of the customer.
- Shipping address: the shipping address of the customer.
- Company name: the name of the company that the customer belongs to.
- Credit allowance: the total amount of credit allocated to the customer for making website purchases.
- Discount: the percentage discount that is applied to each order the customer places.
- Credit Balance: the amount of unused store credit remaining of the total credit allowance.
- Store ID: the identification number of the store the customer is registered under.
- Newsletter opt-in: the opt-in status of the customer for receiving marketing newsletters.
- Order count: the total number of orders the customer has placed.
- Total order value: the total value of all orders the customer has placed.
- Outstanding balance: The current amount owing on orders.
- Custom fields: any custom customer fields that have been defined.