Barcodes have been implemented to support a wide variety of order and production processing applications in DecoNetwork. The Business Hub Barcodes page lets you configure and print the barcodes for actions that you can use in your order and production processing. Click here for instructions on how to use barcodes to manage your order and production processing.
- You must be on the Enterprise or Premium plan to access this feature
In this article
- To access the barcode configuration page
- Barcode settings
- Barcode print options
- To create a barcode action sheet
To access the barcode configuration page
- Browse to Admin > Settings > Production & Order Settings.
- Select Business Hub Barcodes.
The barcode settings allow you to specify the special characters to be added at the beginning (prefix) and the end (suffix) of the barcode. These special characters are used by DecoNetwork to recognize when to enter barcode mode when a barcode is scanned.
Barcode print options
The barcode print options allow you to configure the settings to control the layout and size of your printed barcodes.
- Columns: lets you specify the number of columns the barcodes arranged in on the barcode printout.
- Team member avatar: lets you choose whether an avatar will be included in the barcode printout.
- None: an avatar will not be included if this option is selected
- Small: a small profile picture of the currently signed-in team member will be included in the barcode printout.
- Large: a large profile picture of the currently signed-in team member will be included in the barcode printout.
- Barcode font size: lets you specify the size of the barcode by selecting a pixel value. The pixel value determines the height of the barcode. The width of the barcode will resize proportionally to the specified font size.
- Label font size: lets you specify the size of the label identifying each barcode by selecting a pixel value. The pixel value determines the height of the barcode.
- Margin: lets you choose the size of the margin that will be added after each row of barcodes.
- Heading: lets you specify a heading for the barcode printout.
To print a barcode action sheet
Choose the actions you want to include by ticking the checkboxes of the relevant action barcodes, then click on the Print Action Sheet button.