You can limit which payment methods are available for the customer to use to pay for their quote or order.
- You must have Administrator, Sales Manager or Sales Team permission to use this feature.
To limit available payment methods for a quote/order:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Quotes or Business Hub > Orders.
- Click View to load the quote or order you want to add a payment to.
You can also click anywhere within a row to load the quote or order, except on the customer name. Clicking on the customer name loads the customer record.
The quote/order will be loaded.
- Click on the Payments tab.
- Click on the link under the Customer Payment Options section. The link text will show what payment options are currently enabled. By default, all payment methods will be available. The Customer Payment Options popup will be displayed.
- Tick the checkboxes of the payment options you want to allow and untick those you don't.
- Click Ok.
When the customer goes to pay for their quote or order, they will be presented with the available payment methods.