Contract price levels are the different tiers of selling prices that you offer your customers. The Contract Price Level page under a store's Administration settings lets the Fulfillment Center choose the contract price level that will be used to set the selling price of products in the store.
Contract price levels are created via Admin > Products > Contract Price Levels. See the Contract Price Levels help article for instructions. Once created, you can then configure the pricing. By default, the cost configuration for a contract price level will be determined by the Supplier Product Markup and Decoration Pricing settings. The decoration pricing for contract price levels is configured via Admin > Decoration Processes > Decoration Pricing. See the Decoration Pricing help article for instructions on how to configure the decoration pricing for contract price levels. The product costs are defined at the product level on the Pricing page. See the Product Pricing help article for instructions on how to configure the product costs for the pricing levels.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- You must be on the Premium or Enterprise plan to access this feature
To set the contract price level for a store:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- If you are the Fulfillment Center, browse to Admin > Websites.
Select Manage for the website you want to configure.
- Click Administration, then Contract Price Level.
The Contract Price Level setting will be displayed.
- Select the contract price level that will be used for products in this store.
All defined contract price levels will be available for selection here.
- Default (Retail): will use the system default pricing level. The default name for the default pricing level is "Retail". The name can be changed via Admin > Products > Contract Price Levels. However, this pricing level can never be deleted.
- Retail: will use the system-defined retail price table or specified pricing method for the selling price.
- Click Save.