Internal notes allow you to relay important information about a company to other staff members. You can add an internal note that is only visible to staff to a company record during its creation or at any time after the company record has been created. You can also attach files with the note. Internal notes are recorded with the user name of the note creator and displayed in the sidebar at the right of a company record.
- You must have Administrator, Sales Manager or Sales Team permission to use this feature.
To add an internal note to a company record:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Companies.
- Click View to open a company account you want to edit.
You can also click anywhere within a company's row to load it.
- Click on the Create button beside the Internal Notes heading following the actions section at the right of the page.
- Enter a note in the Content textbox.
- Click okay.
After it has been created, the note is displayed at the right of the page, under the Internal Notes heading.
You can edit the note by hovering the mouse pointer over the note and clicking on the Edit icon that appears at the left of the note.
You can also delete the note in this way by clicking on the delete icon.