The Store Directory Widget lets add a listing of affiliate stores belonging to your Fulfillment Center to your website.
To add a store directory to your website:
- Click on the WIDGETS button in the Website Editor Toolbar.
- Browse the Widgets tab to locate the Store Directory Widget in the ADVANCED section.
- Click and drag the Store Directory Widget onto your website page.
Allowable areas the Store Directory Widget can be inserted into include:
- Within rows
- Within columns
- Above or below existing widgets
The Store Directory Settings popup will be displayed with the Store Directory Properties tab selected.
- Configure the settings for the Store Directory Widget.
- Panel Title: lets you specify the title that will appear in the header area for the store directory panel.
- Stores Per Page: lets you specify the number of stores that you would like to be displayed per page.
- Thumbnail size: lets you set the dimensions of the image thumbnails for the stores. You can choose a preset size or choose Custom Size to specify a custom size.
The following fields will be displayed when you select Custom Size:
- Thumbnail Width: lets you specify the width of the store thumbnail in pixels.
- Thumbnail Height: lets you specify the width of the store thumbnail in pixels.
- Crop Thumbnail: crops the product store thumbnail to square when "Yes" is selected. Leaves the thumbnail in its original shape when "No" is selected.
- Show Sort Option: when this checkbox is checked, the sort option will be displayed.
- Show Store Name: when this checkbox is checked, the store name will be displayed for each store image thumbnail.
- Click OK to apply the changes.
- Click on the Save button and then click on the Publish button at the right of the Page Settings Bar.
Please sign in to leave a comment.