Business Hub has a Make Payment function that lets you make payments across multiple invoices for a customer. The function is available in the Customer Options menu when viewing a customer.
- You must have Administrator and/or Sales Manager permission to use this feature.
To make payment for a customer:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Customers.
- Click View to open a customer account you want to make a payment for.
You can also click anywhere within a customer's row to load it.
- Click on the Make Payment action in the Customer Options menu.
- The Make Payment popup will be displayed.
- Select the invoices you want to make a payment for by ticking the checkbox for the invoice.
You can select all invoices by ticking the checkbox in the header row.
The full amount required will be populated in the Payment Amount field.
- Optionally, change the payment amount by entering a new value in the Payment Amount field of the relevant invoice.
- Enter the payment details.
- Click Okay.
Please sign in to leave a comment.