The Quick Quote page contains a wizard that will guide your customers through the process of submitting a quote request. You can configure the settings of the Quick Quote Wizard through the Quick Quote widget through the Pages tab of the Website Editor.
Note, you cannot customize the Quick Quote form. However, have the option to choose what product information is displayed for products in the wizard.
To configure the Request Quote Properties:
- Click on the PAGES button in the Website Editor Toolbar.
- Click on the Quick Quote page tab.
- Double-click on the widget in the content area of the Quick Quote page.
The Quick Quote popup will be displayed with the Properties tab selected. The Properties tab lets you configure what information and images are displayed for products in the product selector.
- Configure the Quick Quote Properties as required.
- Show Product Name: tick this checkbox if you want the product name to be displayed below each product thumbnail.
- Show Product Code: tick this checkbox if you want the product code to be displayed below each product thumbnail.
- Show Product Brand: tick this checkbox if you want the product brand to be displayed below each product thumbnail.
- Thumbnail Image: lets you choose which thumbnail image to display for the products in the product selector:
- System default: choose this option if you want to use the default thumbnail image setting configured under Admin > Products > Blank Product Display.
- Sales Image: choose this option if you want to display the sales image uploaded for the products.
- Product Image: choose this option if you want to display the product image uploaded for the products.
- Click OK.
- Click on the Save button and then click on the Publish button at the right of the Page Settings Bar.