Business Hub has a Make Payment function that lets you make payments across multiple invoices for a company. The function is available in the Company Actions menu when viewing a company.
- You must have Administrator and/or Sales Manager permission to use this feature.
To make payment for a company:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Companies.
- Click View to open a company account you want to make a payment for.
You can also click anywhere within a company's row to load it.
- Click on the Make Payment action in the Company Options menu.
- The Make Payment popup will be displayed.
- Select the name of the paying customer from the Select Payer dropdown list.
- Select the invoices you want to make a payment for by ticking the checkbox for the invoice.
You can select all invoices by ticking the checkbox in the header row.
- Optionally, change the payment amount by entering a new value in the Payment Amount field of the relevant invoice.
- Enter the payment details.
For manual payment methods, the Mark this payment as already confirmed checkbox will be available. Tick this checkbox if you have already received the payment you are recording.
- Click Okay.