Business Hub has a Make Payment function that lets you make payments across multiple invoices for a company. The function is available in the Company Actions menu when viewing a company.
- You must have Administrator and/or Sales Manager permission to use this feature.
To make payment for a company:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Companies.
- Click View to open a company account you want to make a payment for.
You can also click anywhere within a company's row to load it.
- Click on the Make Payment action in the Company Options menu.
- The Make Payment popup will be displayed.
- Select the name of the paying customer from the Select Payer dropdown list.
- Select the invoices you want to make a payment for by ticking the checkbox for the invoice.
You can select all invoices by ticking the checkbox in the header row.
- Optionally, change the payment amount by entering a new value in the Payment Amount field of the relevant invoice.
- Enter the payment details.
- Click Okay.