The website dashboard shows a snapshot of key performance metrics for your website over a specific period of time. Here you can see a quick overview of your store's performance for the selected time period. Information about sales activity, store traffic, decorated products, and orders is presented in charts, allowing you to examine and monitor the data at a glance.
To access your website dashboard:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- If you are an affiliate, click Admin.
If you are the Fulfillment Center owner, browse to Admin > Websites > Manage [website].
The dashboard has four sections showing the following information - sales activity, website traffic, decorated products, and order details. Data is presented in both numeric and graphical formats.
By default, the graphs show metrics for the past month. You can choose which metric the graph will display by clicking on the metric name above the graph. You can see metrics for another date range by clicking on one of the preset date ranges at the top of the dashboard:
- past 24 hours
- past week
- past month
- past year
- all time
The graph will be updated dynamically and the statistic for the selected metric will be highlighted in the table.
The sales activity charts let you track your sales performance for your store. The following metrics are provided:
- Orders: the total number of orders placed during each preset time period.
- Quotes: the total number of quotes issued during each preset time period.
- Sales: the total value of all purchases made in your store during each preset time period.
- Commission: the total value of sales commission paid during each preset time period.
The website traffic charts let you track visitor statistics for your store. The following metrics are provided:
- Visitors: the total number of distinct individuals who have visited your website within each time period.
- Visits: the total number of single browsing sessions by individual visitors to your website within each time period.
- Keywords: the number of visits that came to your website from keyword search within each time period. The table shows the total number of visits for all keywords while the graph shows the number of visits for each of the 5 top keywords.
- Referrers: the number of visits that came to your website from referral websites. The table shows the total number of visits for all referrers while the graph shows the number of visits for each of the 5 top referrers.
The Products charts show the number of products added to your store during each preset time period. You can choose to view the metrics for blank products and for decorated products.
Low inventory levels
If you have enabled tracking of inventory on hand for products, a Low inventory levels section will be included on the dashboard. The Low inventory levels section shows the list of products that are flagged as having low inventory. If you click on the Manage Low Inventory button, you will be taken to the Inventory Settings screen where you will be able to configure out-of-stock behavior, update inventory on-hand levels and modify warning values of low on-hand inventory products.