When viewing a customer record within Business Hub, there is an option to request payment from the customer for any invoiced orders that have an outstanding balance. Clicking on the option will list all outstanding invoices. You will be able to choose which invoices you want to request payment for and send a pre-configured email to the customer containing a link to view the invoices and pay online.
To request payment from a customer:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Customers.
- Click View to load the customer you want to request payment from.
You can also click on the customer name to load the customer record.
- Click on request payment.
All invoices will be selected by default.
Business Hub orders can be manually marked as invoiced (from the Order page) or are automatically marked as invoiced when they are marked as shipped. Storefront orders are always marked as invoiced.
- Optionally, untick all the invoices you do not want to request payment for.
- Enter a custom message in the Message box. (Optional)
- Click okay.
The payment request will be sent to the email address listed in the customer account.