The Designs tab on a customer's account record in Business Hub shows all the designs uploaded for the customer via the Designer or within this tab of the customer page. By clicking on a design, you can view its details, download the original file, or delete the design.
- You must have Administrator and/or Sales Manager permission to use this feature.
To view a customer's designs:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Customers.
- Click View to open a customer account you want to view the designs of.
You can also click anywhere within a customer's row to load it.
- Click on the Designs tab.
The list of customer designs is displayed.
- Click on the design you want to view the details of.
The Customer Design popup is displayed.
The following details are displayed for the design:
- Name: the file name of the design.
- File Type: the format used to store the design file.
- Added: the date on which the design was uploaded.
- Added By: the name of the user who uploaded and confirmed the copyright terms of the design.
- Type: indicates what sort of design has been uploaded. The design type can be either of the following:
- Uploaded Design: a graphic vector or raster format design.
- Digitized Design: a design that has been digitized into an embroidery file.
- Width: the horizontal measurement of the design.
- Height: the vertical measurement of the design.
- Used Count: the number of times the design has been used for an order.
Click on the Download Original button to download the original design file.
Click on Delete to delete the design from the customer's design list.
If a deleted design has been used in an order, the design will still be available from within the order.