DecoNetwork lets you export your company data as a CSV file at any point in time. The companies CSV file is useful for a number of purposes. You may wish to import the data into a complementary system (e.g. email marketing or accounting applications). You can use the CSV file to analyze data about the companies. You can use it to quickly edit your existing companies and import the data back into DecoNetwork.
You can export company data from the Companies page in Business Hub.
- You must have Administrator and/or Sales Manager permission to use this feature.
To export customers:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Companies.
- Click on Export Customer CSV.
The Exporting Customers progress popup is displayed while the file is being generated.
When the file is ready, the Download Companies popup is displayed.
- Click on the "Click here to download companies" link.
Your browser's download options popup will be displayed.
- Save the file to your computer.
The following information is included in the Companies CSV export:
- id: the account identification number of the company account.
- company: the name of the company.
- email: the company email address.
- date_added: the date on which the company account was created.
- phone_number: the company phone number.
- address: the address where billing information will be sent to.
- city: the city where billing information will be sent to.
- state: the state where billing information will be sent to.
- country: the country where billing information will be sent to.
- zip: the post/zip code where billing information will be sent to.
- use_separate_shipping: an indication of whether a separate shipping address will be used.
- shipping_company: the name of the company where orders will be delivered.
- shipping_phone_number: the phone number for shipping purposes.
- shipping_address: the address where orders will be delivered.
- shipping_city: the city where orders will be delivered.
- shipping_state: the state where orders will be delivered.
- shipping_country: the country where orders will be delivered.
- shipping_zip: the post/zip code where orders will be delivered.
- order_count: the total number of orders the company has placed.
- total_order_value: the total value of all orders the company has placed.
- tax_exempt: a true or false value indicating whether the company is tax-exempt (true or false).
- is_account_holder: the account holder status of the company (a value of "true", "yes", or "1" indicates an account holder. A value of "false", "no" or "0" indicates not an account holder).
- account_terms: the name of the account terms. If a value is specified matching a value defined under Admin > Settings > Customer Settings > Account terms, then the company will be flagged as an account holder. A blank field signifies default terms if the is_account_holder value is true.
- [custom field]: any custom customer field that has been defined. These fields are set against the billing details. (E.g. If the custom field is "Preferred Store", the column header for the custom field against the billing details would be, "preferred_store").
- shipping_[custom field]: any custom customer field that has been defined, set against the shipping details. (E.g. If the custom field is "Preferred Store", the column header for the custom field against the shipping details would be, "shipping_preferred_store").