The Custom Registration page contains settings that determine if new registrants to a website can be assigned as account holders or company contacts at checkout. Assigning new registrants as account holders or company contacts allows the user to go through checkout on account as an individual account holder or as a company contact.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- This feature is only available when a generic password has been enabled for the site
To configure customer registration options:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- If you are the Fulfillment Center, browse to Admin > Websites.
Select Manage for the website you want to configure.
- Click Administration, then Customer Registration.
The site must have a generic password enabled for this setting to be available. (Enable generic password via Store Configuration > Customer Options. See the help article, Store Customer Options, for details).
The Customer Registration Options will be displayed.
- Select an option:
- Default (new registrations won't be assigned account terms): when this option is selected, new registrants will not be assigned account terms.
- Assign new registrants as account holders: this option allows new registrants to be assigned as account holders. When the option is selected, the Default terms and Default maximum outstanding online balance fields are available:
- Default terms: allows you to select the default terms of payment for new registrants.
- Default max. outstanding balance allowed online: allows you to specify the default maximum outstanding balance an account holder can have when submitting online orders.
- Assign new registrants as contacts of a company account: this option allows new registrants to be assigned as contacts of a company account with the default role assigned. The contact inherits the account terms and online credit balance of the company. When this option is selected, the default company field is available:
- Default Company: allows you to select a default company that new registrants will be assigned to.
- Click Save.