You must have administrator access to use this feature
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Account.
- Select Staff Accounts.
The Staff Accounts page is displayed, showing a list of existing staff accounts with their details, including username and assigned roles.
- Click on the New Staff Account button in the breadcrumb bar.
The New Staff Account page is displayed, allowing you to configure the details of the staff account.
- Configure the staff account details.
When configuring a staff account, you will have the following options to set:
- Replace: lets you upload a profile image used for the staff member's account as seen in the top bar and elsewhere.
- Remove: lets you remove the profile image.
- Name: lets you enter the staff member's first name.
- Last name: lets you enter the staff member's last name.
- Email: lets you enter the staff member's email address.
- Receive Marketing Messages: tick this checkbox to opt the staff member in on marketing communications that you send.
- Username: lets you enter a unique identifier for the staff account.
- Password: lets you enter a word or phrase that the staff member uses to access their account.
- Confirm Password: lets you re-enter the password for verification that it was entered correctly.
Roles and notifications
Tick the checkboxes for the roles that apply to the staff account.
You cannot redefine the role of the Administrator user who originally signed up for the DecoNetwork site.
- Roles assigns functional abilities to the staff member. The role will define what the staff member can see and do within DecoNetwork, in accordance with the following table:
Role Function Admininstrator
- Access to all areas of the system, including the Admin area to configure fulfillment settings and all sections of Business Hub.
- Business Hub access only.
- Can create and edit quotes/orders in Business Hub and may assign them to sales staff members.
- The Dashboard allows views of other staff members' performance.
- May view the production overview.
- Can add, view, edit, delete, merge and move customers.
- May generate and send customer account statements.
- May access the record payments node.
- No access to Admin settings.
- Business Hub access only.
- Production overview shows the performance of all orders.
- Can process all production items or can assign them to any production staff member.
- Can only manage the online store associated with the Fulfillment Center.
- Cannot access any affiliate stores.
- No access to Business Hub.
- No access to fulfillment settings.
- Business Hub access to the shipping node.
- The overview shows orders yet to be shipped.
- Can manage all shipping functions.
- Can process any artwork approval or assign it to any artwork staff member.
Production Team Member
- Can only process production items assigned to them.
- May access all order information required to produce the order.
- May record waste and mark as job complete / partially complete, and set internal job notes.
- May not edit the order.
- No access to Admin.
Sales Team Member
- The Dashboard shows the sales staff member's own sales and quote performance.
- Can only process quotes and orders in Business Hub that are assigned to them.
- May view production overview for orders and quotes to which they are assigned.
- Can process purchase orders by accessing the Purchase Orders node in Business Hub.
- May view the status of all outstanding orders.
Artwork Team Member
- Can process any artwork approvals.
- May only access and process Approve Payments node in Business Hub.
- Notifications: lets you choose the email notifications that are sent to the staff member via their role assignment. Notifications are available for staff members with Admin, Sales Manager, and Purchasing roles. Untick the Use Default Notifications checkbox to choose the notifications that you want the staff member to receive.
Each notification is an editable template, accessed via Settings > Email & Order Templates > Email Templates.
Sales Manager Notifications
Business Hub Defaults
- Default Production Tab: Lets you choose the default production screen that will load for the staff account in Business Hub:
- Calendar View: select this option to load the Calendar View by default for this staff account.
- List View: select this option to load the List View by default for this staff account.
- Show Walkthroughs: enables interactive tutorials that guide staff members on their first visit to the different parts of DecoNetwork.
- Reset Walkthroughs: tick this checkbox to reset the walkthroughs if they are enabled.
- Show Videos: enables videos that show the staff members, on their first visit, how to use different parts of DecoNetwork.
- Reset Videos: tick this checkbox to reset the videos if they are enabled.
- Click Save.