You must have administrator access to use this feature
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Account.
- Select Staff Accounts.
The list of existing staff accounts is shown with their details, including username and assigned roles.
- Click on the Edit button beside the staff account whose assigned role(s) you wish to change.
The Edit Staff Account page is displayed, allowing you to edit the details of the staff account.
- Scroll down to the Roles and notifications section.
- Tick the checkboxes of the roles you want to assign to the contact and untick checkboxes of the roles you want to unassign from the contact.
You cannot redefine the role of the Administrator user who originally signed up for the DecoNetwork site.
The role will define what the staff member can see and do within DecoNetwork, in accordance with the following table:
Role Function Admininstrator
- Access to all areas of the system, including the Admin area to configure fulfillment settings and all sections of Business Hub.
- Business Hub access only.
- Can create and edit quotes/orders in Business Hub and may assign them to sales staff members.
- The Dashboard allows views of other staff members' performance.
- May view the production overview.
- Can add, view, edit, delete, merge and move customers.
- May generate and send customer account statements.
- May access the record payments node.
- No access to Admin settings.
- Business Hub access only.
- Production overview shows the performance of all orders.
- Can process all production items or can assign them to any production staff member.
- Can only manage the online store associated with the Fulfillment Center.
- Cannot access any affiliate stores.
- No access to Business Hub.
- No access to fulfillment settings.
- Business Hub access to the shipping node.
- The overview shows orders yet to be shipped.
- Can manage all shipping functions.
- Can process any artwork approval or assign it to any artwork staff member.
Production Team Member
- Can only process production items assigned to them.
- May access all order information required to produce the order.
- May record waste and mark as job complete / partially complete, and set internal job notes.
- May not edit the order.
- No access to Admin.
Sales Team Member
- The Dashboard shows the sales staff member's own sales and quote performance.
- Can only process quotes and orders in Business Hub that are assigned to them.
- May view production overview for orders and quotes to which they are assigned.
- Can process purchase orders by accessing the Purchase Orders node in Business Hub.
- May view the status of all outstanding orders.
Artwork Team Member
- Can process any artwork approvals.
- May only access and process Approve Payments node in Business Hub.
- Click Save.