We sell a lot of jerseys with player numbers, team name, player name. These jerseys all follow a similar pattern. The customer would set up the jersey style and colors, the number set up (front and back) with the optional team name (on the front) and optional player name on the back. Type in the Player name, number and size on a list. All elements would ideally be placed on one page, and base price plus options and quantity would be determined immediately. The customer would not need to know the print process used, prices would be determined by number of imprint areas.
1. Customer selects jersey style and color(s)
2. Customer establishes number size, color(s) and placement for front of jersey as option. Special Number fonts only.
3. Customer adds team name in font style, color(s) and placement as option
4. Customer establishes number size, color(s) and placement for back of jersey as option. Special Number fonts only.
5. Customer adds player name in font style, color(s) and placement as option
6. Customer can type in player number, name, jersey size in a roster text field.
Price is automatically calculated, including number of print areas and size upcharges
Please sign in to leave a comment.