I am sure this is not an easy idea to implement, but it would be really nice to have the ability to create Production Notes / Strategy for an order. Internal Notes are great, but they are different then Production Notes.
Because this is a big idea for individual orders I have broken it up into 2 phases:
1. The Ability to Create a Production Strategy
2. The Ability to Create a Decoration Strategy
The Production Strategy For An Order would be managed by Admins / Production Managers Who Could access an Order and Do the Following:
- Assign Production team member
- Assign Equipment (Would need the ability to store equipment list in admin (capacity constraints later)
- Decoration Order = Decoration Areas & lines
- Internal Notes
The production strategy would then be apart of the Production Worksheet.
The Decoration Strategy is probably More difficult to create as each decoration of a line in an order would require a series of variable configurations (Primarily Screen Printing).
So each Decoration Area Would Be a line with each color in the artwork be a sub-line
1. Set the Color Print Order
2. Configure Strategy for Each Color = Ink Type, Mesh Count, Squeegee Durometer, Press That was Used, If the color requires Flashing, Amount of Hits (Times Printed/Passes)
Here is a Short Video That Explains the Idea: https://transcripts.gotomeeting.com/#/s/58373ba0cc354f0495877fbc6f45804042e7feb40e8b83318e009b297acde183
Please sign in to leave a comment.