When the Campaigns app is enabled, you and your customers will able to create campaign stores. Campaign stores are affiliate stores with the specific purpose of raising revenue for a particular goal. For example a sports team might want to fund new equipment through the sales of a special shirt.
Click here for more information about campaign stores and instructions on how to create one.
Before creating campaign stores or allowing customers to create campaign stores, you, the Fulfillment Center, should configure settings related to how campaigns will operate to make sure the settings suit your requirements.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- This feature is only available on the Premium and Enterprise Plans
- You must have the Campaigns app enabled
To Configure Campaign Settings
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Websites.
- Select Campaign Settings.
The campaign settings are displayed in the main work area.
Configure the settings as required:
- Show 'Create Campaign' link puts a link above the footer area of each web page in your online store that lets customers create their own campaign store.
- Orders Authorization Option lets you choose when you would like credit card funds to be withdrawn:
- Authorize will only get an authorization to use the credit card used to make a purchase at the campaign store and withdraw funds according to the setting chosen for the Orders Capture Option;
- Direct Capture will go ahead and initiate the transfer of funds on the purchase - even if the campaign has not ended or has met its sales objectives.
Note, not all payment gateways will support direct capture. If direct capture is not supported, this setting will be ignored.
Use this option with caution as a cancelled campaign will result in having to manually refund payments received.
- Orders Capture Option determines when you would like funds to be transferred from the customer's credit card account:
- Capture when campaign ends will transfer funds as the campaign comes to a close;
- Capture when campaign in production will transfers fund when the campaign orders enter production, and;
- Capture when order Shipped takes the payment when the campaign order is shipped.
The terms of your payment gateway may determine when you may capture funds, in which case, this setting will be ignored.
- Capture even when minimum quantity has not been met will allow the transfer of payments to the campaign owner, even if the campaign goal is not met.
Note, the production cost of the campaign products is based on the bulk purchase of the products sold. Thus, any volume discounts that apply to the purchase will be factored into the calculation of the wholesale price (the amount the Fulfillment Center keeps from the sale). If the campaign does not succeed, then that discount level and production cost determined at the start of the campaign will no longer be valid.
- Campaign Maximum Days lets you set how long a campaign may run for.
- Click Save.