Store Groups allow you to define a group of affiliate stores that can be configured together as one. This article describes how to make a store group and set up its default properties, and how to use the store group page to make configuration changes for all stores in a group. To assign a store to a group, browse to Admin > Websites > Manage > Administration > Store Group.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- This feature is only available on multi-store plans
To Configure Store Groups:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Websites.
- Select Store Groups.
The Store Groups configuration page is shown in the main work area.
- Configure your store groups.
You can add a new group by clicking the New Group button. You can also see a list of configured groups which you can modify by clicking Edit or use the Delete button to remove the group. You can also set up default group properties:
- Default Group for New Store will assign new stores to the group selected in the drop-down list.
- Default Group for New Campaigns will assign new campaigns to the group selected in the drop-down box.
When editing or creating a new group you have a number of configuration options. The edit/new page gathers all configurations that can be made via groups into one dialog for faster access to group based configurations. The configurations you may set are:
- Commission Rate sets the sales commission being paid to each store in the group.
- Coupons sets which coupons the store group is able to use.
- Shipping methods sets which methods are available to each store in the group.
- Manual payment methods sets which non-payment gateway methods the stores in the group are allowed to use.
- Product Defaults defines store group level access to products based on their assigned product default. (Only available if the product defaults app is enabled.)
- Blank products will list all available supplied products, and access to them can be set at the group store level.
See the help articles related to each configurable item for more information.
- When you are done, click Save.