Store Groups allow you to define a group of affiliate stores that can be configured together as one. This article describes how to make a store group and set up its default properties, and how to use the store group page to make configuration changes for all stores in a group. To assign a store to a group, browse to Admin > Websites > Manage > Administration > Store Group.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- This feature is only available on the Stores and Stores+ plans
To Configure Store Groups:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Websites.
- Select Store Groups.
The main work area lets you add a new group by pressing the New Group button. You can also see a list of configured groups which you can modify by pressing Edit, or use the Delete button to remove the group. You can also set up default group properties:
- Default Group for New Store will assign new stores to the group selected in the drop down list.
- Default Group for New Campaigns will assign new campaigns to the group selected in the drop down box.
When editing or creating a new group you have a number of configuration options. The edit/new page gathers all configurations that can be made via groups into one dialog for faster access to group based configurations. The configurations you may set are:
- Commission Rate sets the sales commission being paid to each store in the group.
- Coupons sets which coupons the store group is able to use.
- Shipping methods sets which methods are available to each store in the group.
- Manual payment methods sets which non payment gateway methods the stores in the group are allowed to use.
- Product Defaults defines store group level access to products based their assigned product default. (Only available if the product defaults app is enabled.)
- Blank products will list all available supplied products, and access to them can be set at the group store level.
- When you are done, press Save.
See the help articles related to each configurable item for more information.