All products in DecoNetwork will have a regular selling price configured specifically for retail customers, known as the Retail price. For each product, you can specify alternate selling prices called contract price levels. Contract price levels allow you to have different tiers of selling prices for different customers.
The Contract Price Levels page lets you create the different contract price levels you want to offer to your customers. Once a new pricing level had been created, you can then configure the pricing. By default, the cost configuration for a contract price level will be determined by the Supplier Product Markup and Decoration Pricing settings. You can customize the costs to suit your needs. The decoration pricing for contract price levels is configured via Admin > Decoration Processes > Decoration Pricing. See the Decoration Pricing help article for instructions on how to configure the decoration pricing for contract price levels. The product costs are defined at the product level on the Pricing page. See the Product Pricing help article for instructions on how to configure the product costs for the pricing levels.
You can define the costs of a contract price level at the Product Group level, which lets you configure default price and other settings for groups of product types. This will cut down the overhead of manually tweaking prices for individual products. (See the article, Product Groups, for more information).
Once defined, you can assign the contract price level to stores and to customers. See the Store Contract Price Level help article for instructions on how to assign a contract price level to a store. See the Edit customer account details help article for instructions on how to assign a contract price level to a customer.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- You must be on the Premium or Enterprise plan to access this feature
To create a contract price level:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Products.
- Click on Contract Price Levels.
The Contract Price Levels page is displayed, listing the pre-defined contract price levels.
Retail is the system default.
You can rename a contract price level by clicking on the Edit button.
You can delete custom contract price levels by clicking on the Delete button.
You cannot delete the Retail contract price level.
- Click on the Add Contract Price Level button.
The Edit Contract Price Level page is displayed.
- Enter a Name for the contract price level.
- Tick the Allow Bulk Discounts checkbox if you want to allow bulk discounts to apply for this price level. Leave the checkbox unticked if you want to ignore bulk discounts for this price level. This prevents further discounts if the price group is already heavily discounted.
- Click Save.