Store Designs are designs and design templates that are uploaded, enabled, or built on your website and made available for use by your customers. The designs can be made available for free, for a price, or used in your own pre-decorated products which you can make available for sale. If desired, designs which are uploaded can be protected from copying by watermarking. A store design should be confused with a stock design or "my designs."
- Store designs are uploaded by the website admin.
- Stock designs are imported from a designs catalog.
- My designs are uploaded in the Designer by a user (customer) and stored against that user's store login.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To Set Up Store Designs:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Websites > Manage.
- Select Store Designs.
The main work area displays a list of existing designs which may be managed (configured or deleted) via the corresponding Manage button. The decoration processes that the design can be used with are listed in the store designs table, along with a preview image of the design. The top bar contains menus to upload new designs, watermark store designs and sort your designs. A search function is available via the search and advanced search boxes. Designs can be organized into categories which are displayed in the treeview on the left side of the screen.
- Manage your store designs as required.
Edit Store Design
Clicking on a design name or Configure (under the Manage button) for a design opens up the Edit Store Design screen which lets you configure the design properties.
- Name is a label for the design.
- Description is used in conjunction with the design name.
- Type describes what sort of design has been uploaded. The options are Uploaded Design - a graphic you have uploaded, DecoNetwork Template - built in the DecoNetwork template builder, or Stock Design - imported from a stock design library which has been made available by your fulfillment center.
- Category defines where on the treeview the design will reside.
- Include in 'Quick Launch' will add the design to the quick launch widget on pages that are using it. This makes the design immediately available for use in decorations.
- Customers can use as decoration will make the design available in the web store for customers to use.
- Customers can change image colors lets customers remap the colors in the design as they please, within the constraints of the chosen decoration process if that imposes any limitations.
- Discontinue design in your store presently deletes the design from your store designs.
- Width and height display dimensions of the design.
- Processes shows you which processes are available for the design.
- Meta Information lets you view and override the default meta information associated with the page created for the design to be displayed. You can view and override the page title, meta keywords, and meta descriptions.
Clicking the Upload Design button gives you the following options:
- Add Design lets you chose a design file to upload and configure as per the above section.
- Create template starts the DecoNetwork template designer which lets you place graphics and compose text to build a new design template. The template can have elements defined as editable by customers so they can customize it to suit their needs.
Watermark Store Designs
Clicking on the Watermark Store Designs button will allow you to add a text watermark to your store designs to prevent their unauthorized use. You can set the watermark text to suit your requirements.
Clicking on the Sort button brings up the Sort screen which lets you arrange the designs by name, price or manually as desired.