If you signed up after the introduction of DecoPay, DecoNetwork's new embedded payment system, existing third-party payment gateway integrations will not be available by default. To access the non-DecoPay payment gateway integrations, you need to first enable the Payment Gateways app. The Payment Gateways app allows you to access all existing payment gateway integrations that were available before the introduction of DecoPay. Note, transaction fees will be incurred for using third-party payment gateway integrations to accept payments.
Click here for more information about DecoPay and for DecoPay setup instructions.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To enable third-party payment gateway integrations:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Admin and select the yellow + Apps Store button at the bottom of the Main Menu.
- Scroll to the Ecommerce Extensions section.
- Click Add now on the Payment gateways app.
The third-party payment gateway integrations will be available for configuration on the Payment Methods page. See the Payment Methods help article for instructions.