Manual payments are any payments that are accepted outside of your website, such as cash payments, checks, or bank transfers. Payments that require credit card transactions can deter some customers. You can set up manual payment methods in your system so that customers who prefer to use manual payment methods can still place orders on your website.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
Select Payment Methods.
The main work area will display your currently selected payment gateway in the top panel, currently configured alternative payment methods in the next panel, followed by available credit cards, and currently configured manual payment methods in the bottom panel.
- Scroll down to the Manual Payment Methods section at the bottom of the page.
Color labels are used to indicate important conditions of the payment methods:
- Gray labels indicate that the payment method is inactive.
- Red labels indicate that the payment method is only available in Business Hub.
If a payment method is both inactive and only available in Business Hub, it will be highlighted with the inactive color.
- Click on the New Payment Method button.
The new manual payment method settings are displayed.
- Configure the manual payment method as required.
- Name your payment method.
- Cash on Delivery/Pickup defines the payment method as being a cash on delivery (COD) method.
- Description is displayed when a customer selects the payment method during the checkout process.
- Instructions are displayed to the customer at the checkout confirmation stage and also sent to them in the order confirmation.
- Include in Banking Report means the selected payment method will appear in the banking report, which is intended as a report of deposits being manually made into a bank or financial institution. Therefore, payments received via the payment gateway will not appear on the banking report. You have the option of disabling this payment appearing in the report as it may represent a credit facility that is an unsupported or external payment gateway - such as a credit card swipe machine in your business premises.
- Reporting Fields add extra information about the payment method in the banking report. For example a location or branch identifier.
The Limits settings let you specify minimum and maximum order amounts that this payment method can be used for.
Availability settings let you configure the stores or groups of stores where the payment type can be used in both the web store and in Business Hub.
- Availability: lets you set the availability of the payment method in Business Hub and in Webstores.
- This is available in Business Hub and Webstores enables the payment method in both Business Hub and in Web stores.
- This is only available in Webstores enables the payment method only in Webstores.
- This is only available in Business Hub enables the payment method only in Business Hub.
- This is not available disables the payment method in both Business Hub and in Webstores.
- Global: lets you toggle the global availability of the payment method. Only available on multi-store plans.
- This is available in all stores by default: select this option to make this payment method available in the storefront and in Business Hub for all stores.
- This is not in any store by default: select this option to hide the availability of this payment method from the storefront and from Business Hub for all stores.
- Store Group: determines which stores can access the payment type as determined by their group setting. You can see what groups have access set and edit them or click Add Rule to create a new group-based rule. The rules will either specifically include or exclude the group from access to the payment method. Only available on multi-store plans.
- Store: sets availability on the basis of explicitly denying or allowing specific stores access to the payment type. Only available on multi-store plans.
(D) seen after the store name indicates that the store has been deleted.
- When done, click the Save button.